Date Published ‐ 01/09/2021
ROLE PROFILE FOR: Company Accountant
OBJECTIVE: Take responsibility for the finance function of a SME business (and subsidiaries).
REPORTING TO: Managing Director
• Day to day running of the finance department
• Preparation of the monthly management accounts and other ad-hoc financial information for
discussion at board meetings.
• Point of contact for the bank, suppliers, insurance, auditors etc.
• Review business expenditure and potential capex spend.
• Suggest or implement changes or improvements to improve efficiencies.
• Prepare annual budgets.
• Oversee the maintenance of the ledgers done by one accounts assistant.
• Prepare weekly/monthly payroll and submit pension payments.
• Submit all the necessary returns including VAT, CIS and National Statistics.
• Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) ideally or QBE.
• IT literate with a proven ability on a well-known accountancy package.
• Prior experience on Xero is desirable but not essential.
• Great organisational skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Competitive Salary
• Full Time - 40 hours per week.
• Designated free car parking space
If you feel that you are the ideal candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you.
All applications to [email protected]